||Focus is the quarterly magazine of SPBT and the only publication that represents the training profession of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostic companies around the world. This gives advertisers the opportunity to directly reach a target audience. |
As an industry partner, you can also deliver your company's message through the SPBT Web site and by exhibiting at our annual conference. Our research shows that nearly three-quarters of our members use these resources to locate new vendors.
For more information about advertising in Focus and other opportunities, contact Gregg Haunroth, publisher and director of advertising at (608) 562-6569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download 2013 Focus Ad Rates (Media Kit)
Facts about Focus magazine and its readers:
- Readers of Focus include Directors of Training, Vice Presidents of Training, and other senior managers who make regular buying decisions.
- Focus is the only quarterly magazine that reaches this highly influential group.
- Focus helps pharmaceutical and biotech trainers stay current on new products, services, industry events, and training trends.
- The content of Focus is always relevant, and is driven by the real needs of trainers at all experience levels.
- The average SPBT member company spends about 20% of budgeted training dollars on outsourced training each year. (Source: SPBT Benchmark Study)